Announcements - Marquee
- Reappear Result of 1st Year 2018 Batch has been declared by Board
- Haryana EDUSAT Technical Education Department Telecast & E-Learning Schedule from 14.06.2021 to 20.06.2021
- Haryana EDUSAT Technical Education Department Telecast & E-Learning Schedule from 07.06.2021 to 13.06.2021
- Instruction regarding Anonymous -Pseudonymous grievance raised by the student for Examination related matters
- Haryana EDUSAT Technical Education Department Telecast & E-Learning Schedule from 24.05.2021 to 30.05.2021
- Approval of Online training to Diploma in Pharmacy students-reg.
- Guidelines for Conduct of classes/ Examinations/ Internship for Pharma.D Student/ Practical Training in the prevailing situation of second wave of COVID-19
- Revised: Public Notice regarding Extension of last date for submission of application for Provisional Affiliation / Extension of Provisional Affiliation 2021-22.
- Equivalence of qualification for the purpose of Higher Education and Employment _Chief Secretary, Haryana Notification dated 22.02.2021
- NOC to start DMLT w.e.f. session 2021-22 at Hindustan Inst. of Tech., Dheen, Ambala
- NOC for Course Closure wef session 2021-22 of National College of Polytechnic, Jagadhri
- SOP regarding Clousre of Technical Universities / Polytechnics & Institution under the ambit of Technical Education Deptt.
- Instructions for Rechecking - Jan - March 2021 Exam
- Notice regarding UMC Appellate Committee Meeting Postponement
- Decision of UMC Committee Meeting held for UMC of Jan-March 2021 Exams.
- Notice regarding UMC Appellate Committee Meeting Scheduled to be held on 16.04.2021.
- Regarding EDUSAT Telecast & E-Learning for Technical Education Department (HSBTE) Schedule for (12.04.2021 to 18.04.2021)
- Regarding Provisional Affiliation/Extension of Provisional Affiliation for session 2021-22
- Revised Public Notice for Extension of last date for approval 2021-22
- Regarding participation in Ganga Quest - 2021
- Clarification regarding promotion of Ist Yr Pharmacy students of D.Pharma to 2nd Yr in view of COVID-19 pandemic
- Clarification received from PCI regarding Eligibility of diploma pass out students willing to seek admission in Diploma Pharmacy Course.
- List of Institutions with poor results (20% or less) in last two exams i.e May 2019 & Dec 2019 (combined)
- Important Notification of Pharmacy Institute and PCI Letter dated 11.03.2020
- Haryana Motor Vehicles (Ammendment Rules), 2019
- Pharmacy Council of India-Publication of the amendment in PCI Regulations on Curbing the Menace of Ragging in Pharmacy Colleges, 2012 in Gazette of India (Extraordinary)
- Process for Issuance of Certificates- Migration/NOC, Transcript, Duplicate, Correction, Verification, Backlog Certificate
- Regarding Prior approval from AICTE for all the Diploma Courses
- Regarding Equivalency of Diploma with 10+2 for Haryana Govt Jobs
- Instructions regarding uploading of grievances/complaints of employees on CM Window
- Modification in Attendance and Leave rules"