Announcements - Marquee
- As per decision of State Govt. vide order dated 23.06.2020, Exams of all Diploma Courses shall not be held but it does not mean that students shall be declared pass in all subjects.
- No Examination Fee is to be paid by the students for filling the PCA forms.
- The PCA forms must be submitted to the Institutes before 10.07.2020.
- Students are not allowed to appear in more than 12 theory papers (regular + reappears).
- Public Notice for Affiliation 2020-21
- Affiliation Proforma for New - Existing Diploma Engineering Institutes 2020-21
- Affiliation Proforma for New-Existing Pharmacy Institutes_2020-21
- AICTE - Important Links for Digital Contents for Students
- Instructions for students regarding E-learning Resources
- Touch based pdf file for Diploma Students
- Applications & Guidelines to apply for AICTE Utkrisht Sansthan Vishwakarma Award
- Completion of studies under Corona threat as per prescribed curriculum through online lectures, e-contents, e-Notes etc.
- Instructions to register online in case you feel Stressed or have Queries or Uncertainity? To Register online Click Here
- Advisory for implementation by the PCI approved inst. w.r.t. Academics, Exams of students registered in Pharmacy w.r.t. COVID-19
VIDEOS FOR LOCKDOWN ROUTINE AND STRESS MANAGEMENT DURING COVID - 19
- How to stay calm during lockdown
- Important Notification of Pharmacy Institute and PCI Letter dated 11.03.2020
- Haryana Motor Vehicles (Ammendment Rules), 2019
- Sample Question Paper Pattern for 1st year (Annual Pattern) and 1st year Pharmacy students to be implemented wef May 2020 Exam
- Pharmacy Council of India-Publication of the amendment in PCI Regulations on Curbing the Menace of Ragging in Pharmacy Colleges, 2012 in Gazette of India (Extraordinary)
- Guidelines regarding the cases received for recognition equivalency of Degree Diploma Technical Qualifications from other Departments of the State Guide
- For curriculum of Batch 2018 & onwards, refer link Syllabus on main menu of the website
- Academic Calender for 3rd & 5th sem (Session 2019-20)
- Academic Calender for 1st Year (Session 2019-20)
- Process for Issuance of Certificates- Migration/NOC, Transcript, Duplicate, Correction, Verification, Backlog Certificate
- Instructions regarding conduct of Examination of 1st year on Annual Pattern
- Regarding adoption of revised curriculum of 6 core branches of common subjects of remaining branches of 2017 batch
- In Continuation of study of 2017 Batch diploma students detained in 2nd Semester during May 2018 Exam_8.08.2018
- Guidelines for Safety and Security in Technical Institutions
- Regarding Prior approval from AICTE for all the Diploma Courses
- Regarding Equivalency of Diploma with 10+2 for Haryana Govt Jobs
- Instructions regarding uploading of grievances/complaints of employees on CM Window
- Modification in Attendance and Leave rules"